I thought I’d round up my favorite farmhouse wreaths to share with you guys today. 🌿 As our move gets closer and spring is around the corner I can’t wait to decorate the front porch and also bring some life into the house. I’m loving the full cotton stem wreath. It’s beautiful!
- Olive Wreath: love this one for adding a simple wreath.
- Lavender Wreath: perfect for spring!
- Cotton Stem Wreath: love this one for a full wreath with lots of charm.
- Flower and Berry Wreath: simple and delicate.
- Boxwood Wreath: a great artificial boxwood perfect for the outdoors.
- Hydrangea Wreath: this one if one of my favorites as hydrangeas are timeless.
- Spring Flower Wreath: another one prefect for spring with beautiful flowers.
- Simple Cotton Stem Wreath: a lighter and simpler version of the cotton stem wreath.
I also love this boxwood and it’s on closeout, so it’s a great price! I usually buy some fresh ones during the holidays and tie some ribbon on them. 😌 Let me know what your favorite is down below! Enjoy!